Product > Industrial Equipment > Electric Drives > GVX
GSX GVX series
GSX 600. Great performance contained in limited dimensions
- Power range from 0.1 Kw to 2.2 Kw, 220V single-phase
- Conforms to major standards: CE, UL, cUL, TUV
- Current limitation upon switch-on (preloading) and operating hours counter
- Sinusoidal PWM is frequency (from 0.75 KHz to 15 KHz) and tone (from 0 to 4 levels) adjustable
- Great compactedness (1 HP: 80x120x120 mm)
- 1-120 Hz frequency range
- Potentiometer on inverter panel
GVX 1000. New horizon of efficiency supported by cuttingedge
The new general purpose inverter series GVX1000, with dynamic torque vector control, offers invincible technical solutions for an optimum motor control with high efficiency performances and flexibility.
- Wide range from 0.2 kW up to 7.5 kW (uniform height dimensions up to 4 kW)
- Dynamic vector control of new generation
- High starting torque of 200% at 0.5 Hz
- Automatic Online tuning
- Miniature size
-Conform to major world safety standards: CE, UL cUL, TUV, C-Tick.
GVX 2000. Innovation in the wake of tradition
- Available power range 0.4 kW to 355 kW
- Supports scalar (V/Hz), vectorial, sensorless, back-driven vectorial control modes
- 200 % of torque @ 0.5 Hz (Sensorless)
- 200% of torque @ 0.0 rpm (back-driven)
- RS485 (std.) and main open buses.
- Alphameric keyboard in 6 different languages, remotable, parameter copy function.
- CE, UL, cUL